Monday, September 26, 2005

Maine here we come

In all this Rita talk, I had not really had time to get excited about our upcoming vacation. We leave on Saturday for a week up in the great Northeast. We fly into Boston and then on to this place for a week of relaxation and exploration. I am so excited! I have never been to this area of the country and can't wait to see what a real Fall looks like with changing leaves and the like.

I did just look at the weather up there and OMG High of 70ish and lows in the 40's. I'm gonna freeze. Lucky for me I have a built in oven on my belly, but I am still going to freeze. I know those of you that live in those areas are laughing your butts off at me, but today we have a heat index of 115 possible. Right now it is almost 5 and it feels like 104. so dressing for the plane ride from here to Boston should be interesting.

I have nothing to wear in cold weather seeing as none of my normal winter clothes fit over my belly. I guess it's time for a belly shot too. I'll get right on that.

No comments: