Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The one in which I over commit myself yet again

Heard that story before? Since I am so consistent with posting and all, I thought (this could be questioned), what better thing to do than to sign up for NaBloPoMo? I am nothing if not an overachiever and under deliverer. Hee hee.

My hope is that this little motivation might encourage me to actually post. This poor second child already is getting a bad dose of the second child syndrome and I would like to chronicle at least a little bit of his/her journey. There has not been a single belly shot taken. Not one. Oh, and there is belly to behold. More to be held than I would like.

I do have one of these shots though. Enjoy.

He/She looks like the Daddy, as usual. If you took a picture of him with an x-ray machine I suppose. And he/she is quite the mover and shaker. It took the tech an hour to take measurements because he/she would not be still at all. Next to labor, the big ultrasound is the worst part of pregnancy for me. For those of you that have been through it, well you know the drill. For those that haven't, they make you drink 32 oz of water an hour (give or take an hour - whenever they get around to you) and then don't let you "relieve" yourself until after the ultrasound. I really didn't think I was going to make it through this experience and other "guests" waiting in the hall thought I was going into labor right then. I was, with 32 oz of water.
All that to say, all looks good, baby is still on the go and I am starting to feel the Bellybean move around. Life moves along at a steady clip and one day runs into the next, but life is good.
So, what's new with you?

No comments: