Saturday, December 02, 2006

SPH: Lights


This was taken on the night setting on my camera at dusk through the car window. Here are a couple more from the same series.


The lights of Albuquerque at dusk.


That design in the middle of the picture is the moon.

I feel like I haven't been here in forever. I am definitely on the down hill slope of the roller coaster of life. Not so much down hill in the sense that it is bad, just the sense that I am moving very quickly through time. The holidays are always like this and I don't know why I haven't just gotten used to that. I hope to post something profound and worthy of words here soon, but in the mean time, I hope your holiday season is running smoothly.

Also, please go give some encouraging words, not that there are any, to Amanda, who lost her father last week. My heart breaks for her.

No comments: