Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I use the term everyone loosely as in the everyone, I mean no one who actually reads this thing any more.

I have so much to be thankful for. Food, clothes, jobs, a house, money to pay our bills, two beautiful children, a wonderful God-loving husband, amazing family and friends and the list could go on and on.

In addition, I am thankful for the things we don't have, the challenges and trials we have not had to face. The things that God has chosen for others but not for us. Thank you Lord for sovereignly caring about every little detail of ours lives and for loving me enough that when I ran away and turned my back on you for so many years, you kept your hands out reaching for me, and you sought me out and brought me to you. Thank you Jesus for dying for me and for letting me see you for who you truly are and me for who I truly am, a sinner, in need of an amazing Savior. Thank you.

No comments: