Thursday, July 21, 2005

I feel good...

It is so wonderful to be able to say, "I feel good," when people ask how I am feeling. After 2 months of doing nothing but bitch and moan every time someone asked how I was feeling, I even prefer to hear myself say, "great!"

Thank you to all of the Mommies and Daddies that gave me advice on diapers. Now to just get hubby to add me to the Sam's account so I can go a diaper hunting. I know I am starting early, but my boss said that it worked so well for her and her hubby and they didn't have to spend a lot of money all at once, but spread it out, so I thought I would try it. Now I really need to start cleaning out the guestroom and turning it into the baby's room. I have gotten my first stuff for the room, thanks to my step mother, who could barely wait until the 2nd trimester cut off line before buying stuff. Pictures to come, or there is a link to my registery over there on the right.

And there comes the end of my attention span...

No comments: