Monday, March 12, 2007

Announcing...Announce The Bump

The project? The super secret, but not really, project. It's ready to be revealed. I have started a new Cafepress store called announce the bump that features products for announcing that you are expecting. There are sections for Moms To Be, Duds for Dad, Kids Korner and Fabulous Family. I have also started a blog to share announcement stories, announce the bump blog. So go on over and check them out. Both are linked over on the side bar there, go on, you know you want to, and check it out. I would love to hear your feedback and thoughts on the store and the blog. Send me an email at shootersstation (@) gmail (dot) com (you know the drill, no parentheses, no spaces) with your thoughts on the two new sites. If you want to share your announcement story and pictures, send those to me at announcethebump (@) gmail (dot) com.

There, the secret is out. I am very excited about this new shop and I even sold something before I started promoting it anywhere. Please share with friends and family who might be interested and thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do NOT need your service, but want to say great idea. I'll pass it on to anyone who needs it. Best wishes.

BTW, Tracey sent me here from Picture This.