Monday, October 10, 2005

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I'm back, but swamped.

Just a couple of quick things to update.

Vacation was fabulous! Pictures to come soon!

Baby getting bigger. Glucose test fine despite gallons and gallons of ice cream and tons of gummi bears I eat now.

UT beat the hell outta OU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooo hoooo!

Astros went the distance and beat the Braves!!!!!!!!! Woooooo Hoooooo!

Texans kept to their potential and lost as usual. We've come to expect that.

Work crazy. It took me all day to get through my 400+ emails.

Running out of time to do anything for this baby including getting showered. We have so many weddings and out of town trips in the next three months, we may have to baby shower after the baby is already here!

I'm glad to be home, but I need a vacation from my vacation.

No comments: