Monday, October 31, 2005

Junk in the Trunk

My MIL sent this to me awhile back and it made me laugh. I had to share it. It is from a Nike ad.

MY BUTT IS BIG
and round like the letter C
and ten thousand lunges
have made it rounder
but not smaller
and that's just fine.
It's a space heater
for my side of the bed
It's my ambassador
to those who walk behind me (I love this line in particular)
It's a border collie
that herds skinny women
away from the best deals
at clothing sales.
MY BUTT IS BIG
and that's just fine
and those who might scorn it
are invited to kiss it.
JUST DO IT.

Happy Halloween. I'm back at work and hopefully going to make it through the day. Feeling much better, but still dragging a little bit. Thank you for all the words of encouragement to get better. I am officially 30 weeks pregnant. I can't believe it! 2 months to go. And the baby room? Still nothing. But that is changing this week. I got the bed out of there so that is a start!

No comments: