Friday, November 04, 2005

Showered in baby

I had my first baby shower on Wednesday evening. My dear friend D was nice enough to be the hostess for my work shower. Even though we don't work together anymore, I can't imagine anyone else throwing me a shower. D threw me my first bridal shower too. I had a cute little cake and got lots for the baby. Goodness did I get some great stuff. I really am blessed with wonderful friends and co-workers.

I still have not cleaned out the baby room, but I really do have to get on that soon or this baby will have all his/her clothes still in bags. Will do as soon as I get some time. No, really I will.

I am finally starting to not feel sick which is nice, but sleep evades me every night and I'm getting a little cranky. I know I have to get used to it, but when I'm up for no reason what so ever and I'm exhausted, I don't like it. Being up with a baby at least has a purpose.

This week has been a crazy week with family and friends and ups and downs and I'm really ready for it to be over. We have a wedding that is about 5 hours away this weekend and although I'm looking forward to seeing family I haven't seen since last year, I am dreading the drive.

No comments: