Friday, November 11, 2005

Times, They Are A-Changin'

What a week of change. I

did finally do something in the baby's room. It's not much but it is a start.

Today I chopped my hair off, about 3.5 inches and I love it!

I got a flu shot today. I don't normally get flu shots, but my doctor suggested I do it just in case, being preggo and all.

I have another shower tomorrow and I'm excited about that. I will get to see my group of girl friends that I really haven't seen much of lately and I miss them.

And then... I have big news. It has to do with work and you know how we shouldn't talk about work, lest we get dooced, but I will tell you that the news involves a moving of offices and less of a drive.

I'm feeling bigger than ever and am definitely in full pregnant glory. Sore hips, slight swelling, waddle and all. So, I've got that going for me.

My dear, sweet hubby drove all the way into H Town today and picked me up a recliner. I have not been so excited to own a recliner in my life. Heck, I never thought I would even own a recliner. But do you know what a recliner means, people? It means I might actually get to sleep in the next 2 months. Yippee for sleep!

All in all, Life... it is good.

No comments: