Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Update on Craziness

I am here, but absent. Mainly just busy, so here is a quick recap:


  • I have NOT had the baby yet. 6 weeks to go.
  • Starting on Thursday I will be working from a home office. Great news. Bad news is I have to completely clean out my current office. By tomorrow. Yikes!
  • I still have no car, but will be getting one on December 15th. I can't believe the deal we found and I am getting more car than I ever dreamed of. I'm getting one of these.

  • It's a 1999, but it is fully loaded and my hubby says it is heaven. I haven't seen it or driven it, but I cannot wait to get it!!!!!
  • Work is crazy busy as I try and finalize all my plans for next year before this baby decides it is time to pop out.
  • Still trying to get the baby's room done.
  • Trying to get a home office put together.
  • Today is my two year wedding anniversary. We both temporarily forgot.
  • Today is my step mother's b-day.
  • Christmas is coming... (sound effect of Jaws music)
  • Hanukkah is coming... (sound effect of Jaws music)
  • Did I mention we celebrate both?
  • Did I mention they are on the same day this year?
  • My birthday is coming up. Not biggie, not on the radar, hubby will be out of town.
  • My sister's b-day is coming up.
  • I'm broke.
  • We only have 2 packages of newborn diapers. Think I need some more? ;-)
  • Baby bag is packed. My hospital bag is packed. Car seat is in the car, not installed, but at least it is in the car.
  • Did I mention we only have one car right now.

Well that about covers it. What's new with you?

No comments: