Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Crap on a Stick with hand bells

I was letting Boo Bear play with my cell phone this morning while I tried to keep her entertained with anything and everything. It is one of her favorite things to play with so I let her have as a last ditch option. Well, she had it open and I kept hearing the ding - the signal when you make changes. Sometimes she is able to save random numbers so I don't worry too much, I just take it away from her and close it and hand it back. Well, I just went to look up a number and it seems she managed to delete all but like 12 of my stored numbers.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!

Did I mention we don't have a home phone, so all my numbers are on that cell phone.

Oy to the Vey!

UPDATE: I talked to a Cingular rep. He told me to turn the phone off and then back on. All the numbers were there. I told him he was a genius.

Moral of the story: No more open face phone time for Boo Bear.

No comments: