Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What has been really going on...

Well, my last couple of posts have been vague and kind of filler because I have had some major changes going on in my life, but had to share it with family and friends before I could share it with the blog world.

The first thing has changed my life beyond anything that has ever happened in my life. On June 20th I committed my life to Christ and became a Christian. This has been a long journey. My husband became a Christian about 2 years into our marriage. He was not a Christian per se when we met, started dating or got married. I was raised for the most part Jewish, so needless to say, this has been a major change. Someday soon, I will share my full testimony, but at this time, there is so much to share and it is such a long story that I have to pare it down to share on here.

In other news...

So, what's new with you?

6 comments:

Duke_of_Earle said...

WOW, Jazzy! That's two pieces of BIG NEWS!!

Congratulations on BOTH life-changing events! I'm thrilled for you.

John

Mama Beck said...

Oh My!! So happy to hear all of your wonderful news! I wish you nothing but continued blessings on this incredible life journey!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Very exciting news on both the physical and spiritual planes. God blesses you!


Linda Smith

Anonymous said...

Well, we found a house to rent so we will be Lake Conroe residents as of September 1st!! The house is in Walden so we're excited.

pinkme said...

Congrats on both fronts. Both of these thing will change your life forever!

Amanda said...

Oh Jazzy! Congrats!!!