Monday, March 24, 2008

Baby Update

Still the same today as last week. We are praying about whether or not to induce this week or wait until next week. My doctor has told me she will let me go until next Wednesday if we want to but there is some risk of the size of the baby and the baby passing miconium which can cause breathing problems at birth.

Please pray that we would have wisdom from God and that we would do His will and not our own.

No comments: