Sunday, December 04, 2005

Obsessive Planner

I consider myself a pretty laid back person. I like to plan though at least a little bit. I like to know what is coming up at least in the next couple of days or so. I don't particularly like getting caught off guard. I plan, I check the details and then I check them again. I was a planning crazy person for our wedding and I've gotten the bug again.

I know that I will really have no control over how this baby is born. It is up to the baby and Mother Nature really. But I have my ideas of what I want. So I did a birth plan. They say to do one these days if for no other reason than to show the hospital staff that you are educated about your options. I plan to share my birth plan with my doctor for sure and then have copies for the nurses at the hospital. But I may have gone a little overboard. The birth plan is 4 pages long. I might have to do a Cliff Notes version for the nurses. Too much?

No comments: