Friday, December 09, 2005

What a Wonderful Day!

After all my complaining, okay, minimal complaining about having to go into the office yesterday and despite my being up half the night, I had a pretty good day yesterday. My phone rang at 8:30 am and it was my Mom.

Mom: Guess What?
Me: What?
Mom: I'm coming to see you!
Me: What? When?
Mom: Saturday!
Me: (a little shell shocked, but okay) This Saturday?
Mom: Yes, and I'm bring your sister!
Me: What!!!?
Mom: Yep! And the boys!

My Mom, Sister and Twin Nephews will be here tomorrow and I'm so excited I can't stand it. I haven't seen the boys since they were a week and a half old or my sister since then. Mom I saw in September, but I'm glad to see her again before the baby comes. She will be back in less than a month when the baby is born, but she found a great round trip deal on airfare that should couldn't pass up. So I am going to have a great weekend!!!!!

I also went to the doctor yesterday and the little one is cooperating and is appropriately standing on his/her head. Last time he was mooning my crotch. I am happy that there will be no more laying upside down at a 45 degree angle to get the baby to turn. I only did it once, but it was a challenge getting into that position and it isn't very comfortable. I am also 1cm dilated, which for most of you, you know that means absolutely nothing. But I am just glad that he/she is head down. Also points to my doctor for not laughing her ass off when I handed her my four page birth plan. Technically, it is three pages and 5 lines...

It's Friday and I have been up since 5:00 AM. Yuck. I am ready to go back to bed now.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: