Monday, February 13, 2006

The Short Story


Any mother knows what it is like trying to get things done with a new baby. So needless, to say, my blogging time has been cut into quite a bit. I would post more frequently and longer posts, if only I could remove my daughter from my top half for long enough to do anything at all.

Still adjusting to new motherhood. Some days are better than others, but all in all, I would say we have it pretty easy.

I did finally get my hair done, Amen. It's the little things in life, really.


Bang, Bang

I haven't had bangs since I was a little girl, except if you count when all my hair was shorter than those bangs you see there. It looks better when it's clean, but alas, when does one find time to shower with a one month old. Yes, can you believe she is already a month old as of yesterday. Boy how flies time.

No comments: