Monday, May 09, 2005

Meme-ing it forward

Okay, I only had one taker on my offer to meme it forward. Bad Bloggers! Kidding, really. Summer asked for 5 questions, so here there are with her answers.

1. If you could become another person for just one day, who would it be and why? Any regular person with no chemical imbalances, really. I'd like to see what life is like for regular people.

2. If you had to eat one thing every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? dammit! I should have eaten before I read this question. I'd have to say, avocado.

3. If reincarnation is to be believed, what animal would you want to come back as and why? A human, obviously. No really, a cat. cats get to sleep 16 hours a day, can lick their own genitals, and manage to retain affection from their companions even when acting aloof or downright hostile.

4. If you could do anything in the world, and get paid to do it, what would you do? help people solve everyday problems. talk therapy, if you will, combined with action.

5. You're shipwrecked on a deserted island with no real hope of being saved, do you make the best of it and build a home or try to get off the island by building a raft? no hope? I'd build a home and hang out, unless there were extenuating circumstances, like my children being in danger, or something. I'm afraid of the ocean. Even more than before, after watching Open Water.

No comments: