Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Randomness

Well, I got suckered into watching all three hours of The Bachelor last night. I haven watched maybe two shows all season. Had I known in the beginning that it was going to be drawn out for-f%#$@^@$-ever, I wouldn't have started watching it in the first place. I would have just gone on line to see who "won". And I had to flip back and forth between CSI Miami and The Bachelor. Ridiculous, that's me.

*******************************************

On another note, has anyone every tried proactiv, the face stuff? I'm curious as nothing seems to work for me and I have more acne than a 16 year old hormonal boy. I'm wary of anything sold on TV, but if it actually works, I would do it all day long.

*******************************************
For the last 2.5 days I have felt light crap. I am not sleeping at night. I hate our brand new bed. Hubby loves it, but it is too soft for me. I'm not under any large amount of stress right now, so I can't imagine my sleep deprivation. I have always dealt with sleep issues. In college, it was not being able to go to sleep. For the most part now, I can go to sleep, but I'm awake and tossing and turning half the night. I'm exhausted. My stomach has been bothering me also. At times I am very nauseous and other times it feels like a mixture of constipation and heartburn. I can't help but hope that it means baby, but I don't really have my hopes up. As of yesterday, I thought it might just be a two day hangover, but since I still don't feel well today... I'm not sure.

All I know is I'm tired of feeling like poop.

Anyhoo, what's going on with yous guys!

No comments: