Thursday, May 05, 2005

Meme it Forward

Sarcasmom is Meme-ing it forward from dbsmall. The case is this: dbsmall asked Sarcasmom 5 questions a la Interview Style. In turn, Sarcasmom asked me 5 questions a la Interview Style. Here are her 5 questions with my answers.

1. You have been banished to a deserted island for eternity. You can take 1 book, 1 album or CD, and 1 photograph.Tell us what they are and why.

Gone With The Wind or The Bible/Torah. I love Gone With The Wind, but with the Bible I don't know that you could ever get bored. I would take a compilation CD that has jazz, rap, hip hop, country, reggae, salsa, etc. A little bit of everything. For a photograph, it would have to be a picture of my entire family.

2. If you had one ticket for a round trip on a time travel machine , would you go back in time or into the future?

I would go back in time. I don't have a specific time, but going into the future seems as if it would make me want to come back and change things. And we all know what happens when we try to change the future. (Back to The Future)

3. IF you could have 1 Super Hero type power what would it be? Why?

I would be able to transport myself places in the blink of an eye without transporation. No more traffic!

4.What is the most likely reason that you name would appear as the headline in my morning newspaper?

That is a tough one. My initial reaction was, I never do anything newsworthy. Then my reaction was, don't be so self-depricating. So I would probably be a headline in your paper as JAZZY CHANGES THE WORLD WITH NEW INVENTION. A girl can dream, right?

5. If you had to choose one, and by choosing one give up the other, would you choose love, or money?

I always choose love. With no one to share money and wealth with, it isn't worth anything. Love above all is what keeps this world running, not money.

Now it's my turn to Meme it Forward. Leave a comment if you are interested in me asking you 5 questions and I will come up with 5 questions, a la interview style. When you answer them, send me your answers and post your answers on your site and I will post your answers on my site as well.

No comments: