Tuesday, October 03, 2006

More hubby humor

It was brought to my attention that I didn't make the joke below clear. Hopefully now it adds more funny!

What is Snoop Dog's favorite flavor of Oatmeal?

Peeyaaatches and Cream.

I love that man.

And more...
As we discussed Boo Bear's long fingers and her possible musical talent.

Me: Maybe she will play piano.
Him: The better to hold her harmonica with. (Note: I bought my husband a harmonica last year for Christmas because he mentioned in passing he might like one. I have created a monster. We now have 7 harmonicas and he spends any free time he has playing.)
Me: I don't think she can get a full scholarship for harmonica, not even to Julliard.
Him: You never know, there's probably someone out there who got a full ride for the triangle.

To know him, is to love him.

No comments: