Monday, October 09, 2006

SPH: Sleeping (Two days late) and Photo Friday

I had totally planned on being on the ball and posting a fabulous picture for last week's SPH and Photo Friday. Unfortunately, I had to make an impromtu trip to Austin. My grandmother fell and broke her hip, my mother flew in and me and Boo Bear went to visit and make grandma all better. Well, as much as we could. Grandma had her surgery yesterday and it went well, hopefully she will make a full recovery. As full as an 86 year old can make, we hope. She is now recovering and giving all the nurses what-for, something she is quite good at.

So here are my late photos. Sorry for the delay and I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

SPH: Sleeping

This was taken probably when Boo Bear was about 1.5 weeks. It's when we first noticed her sleeping with her hands behind her head. Something that would later lead to her wearing her helmet and sleeping like this.

Photo Friday: Thin

No comments: