Friday, March 04, 2005

Emotionally Drunk and Sober

I have been struggling the last couple of days emotionally and finally had a mini break down last night with my husband, magnified by a bottle of wine. I'm fine, just emotionally drained. I've been going non stop socially since about November of last year. And work has been crazy since my boss left. So all day long it's need, need, need at work. Then at home it's need, need, need. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love all my friends and family, but I need me right now. I need down time and not to think. Anyways... the point of my post... As I discussed the basis of my breakdown and the ways in which to fix it, I decided that I would wait to make major decisions until I was emotionally sober. So that's my new phrase, Emotionally Sober.

As of right now, I am still emotinally drunk.

No comments: