Tuesday, March 15, 2005

So you say it's your birthday...

No, it's not my Birthday too, and I don't know why that song popped into my head at the exact moment of me having to think up a witty and fun title for this post. I can't explain my crazy, so just deal with it.

I haven't been around here much lately. I haven't even been able to catch up on my must read blogs very often. Life has beena roller coaster of sorts lately and I'm still reeling from the ride.

I'll recap without getting too specific on certain parts. Learn from others lessons and all.
About a month ago, someone very instrumental in my life, moved onto another location and is no longer that large a part of my life. Needless to say, my life has become more difficult due to this change. Enough said...Except that with that change, I have very little time for "extracurricular" activites, if you know what I mean (blog, blog). So I am MIBA (missing in blog action.)

In terms of my personal life, which I share almost wholy with you, I have been feeling overused and under rested. My social life has run rampant for the last 5 months and I'm feeling as though I have been run over by a Mack truck repeatedly. I absolutely love being social. For many years of my life, I either didn't have many friends, or didn't know how to be social. So I am very appreciative of the friends I have now and the engagements that enable me to see them all on a regular basis. This year is a special year as a lot of my friends are turning 30. What this means though is that each and every one of them deserves and blow out party. Of which I have had at least one a month for the last 5 months. Throw into that mix, weddings, moving, anniversaries, housewarming parties, rodeo, etc... and I am partied out. It pains me to even say/type those words, but it is true. I'm done. I need a break that includes a remote control and a mindless movie and lasts about a week.

Throw into that me getting sick last week and it is still hanging on tight. So lighter loads to come soon, I promise. I will be witty and snarky and fun soon. Really, I promise.

In other news, I have started another blog for fitness and health. Leave a comment here or there and I will include you in the mix.

No comments: