Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Disclaimer: 3 Posts in one day is not the norm

There is a commercial that plays quite a bit these days. I think it is for Primarin which I believe has something to do with hormone replacement for women going through menopause. Now there is one line in the 5 minute long disclaimer about all the symtoms you will have by taking such medication which always make me think I would be better off just dealing with the symptoms of said problem because the side effects are the same as said problem side effects. (whew that was long winded) My point...

The one line that gets me every time:
"If you have a uterus..."

IF you have a uterus? I am probably way wrong, but if you don't have a uterus, isn't menopause a little bit more difficult to go through? I'm no doctor though. Duh!

No comments: