Friday, June 24, 2005

A few of my favorite things

Things that are making me happy today:
  • My car is fixed!
  • Car getting fixed only cost...$49.00.
  • In shock from minimal cost of getting car fixed.
  • My car that is almost 10 years old, still runs like a champ, but no longer like an 80 year old woman who smoked all her life.
  • It's Friday!!!!
  • My physical therapy has been scheduled to one day a week!
  • It's Friday!!!
  • I have a massage and a hair cut tomorrow.

Things I'm not so please about today:

  • It's Friday and I have to work until 10 PM tonight.
  • I am working a wine dinner and I can't have any wine.
  • I have to get up much earlier than I want to in order to get to above mentioned massage and hair cut.
  • It is so worth it because I have a horrible crick in my neck/shoulder and can't move around much.

Have a happy Friday folks!!!

No comments: