Wednesday, June 08, 2005

What I've learned this week...

Not much.

  1. Doing a photo shoot in the middle of June outdoors. In Texas. SUCKS.
  2. Doing a photo shoot in the middle of June outdoors. In Texas. Pregnant. SUCKS. (Had to throw that in there)
  3. Spending 6 hours at the ER with my husband is a terrible way to spend a Saturday. But at least he is okay.
  4. They don't really make maternity clothes for the "bloated and looking fat, not pregnant stage". I had to hunt down a belt this morning to keep my pants from hanging out around my ankles.
  5. I am really looking forward to eating normal food again.
  6. There are some really good golfers out there.
  7. There are more really bad golfers out there.
  8. Photo shoots are all about the hurry up and wait.
  9. And that is all my brain can handle.

How's that for a post?

No comments: