Thursday, August 11, 2005

Nothing at all Really

It's 4:20 on a Thursday and my brain has reached capacity. Odd since I did very little of anything today, but shhh... don't tell anyone.

So I decided that I would write on this here blog something life changing for all of us. Do tell...

So I give you options to cursing should you be so inclined:
flubmonkey
lugcuket
foofighter
gobstopper
shutola
shooshums (good for Shut Up, not exactly cursing, but not so nice)
gibblegog
poo pie (don't bother me...)

In other news, if you haven't heard, The G family had Genuine Baby IV yesterday. Congrats to them!

What else could I possibly ramble about. How about trying to find a Grinch Costume that won't frighten small children. For those of you with small children, what are your thoughts on this costume?



Personally, it scares me a little bit. My choices are pretty much this costume or to have one made. Pretty frightening, huh?

No comments: