Monday, July 10, 2006

5 Things Meme

5 things in my fridge:
1. Pink Lemonade, mmmm good.
2. Half bottle of breast milk.
3. Out of date lunch meat.
4. Sweet Potatoe Ice Cubes
5. A variety of marinades and sauces that are probably past their prime.

5 things in my closet:
1. More shoes than I wear.
2. A cowboy hat.
3. Two Sweaters. I got rid of all the rest.
4. 6 pairs of jeans, two of which I actually wear.
5. Toilet Paper.

5 things in my purse:
1. Hand Sanitizer
2. 6 things of chapstick/lipstick/lipgloss of which I use 2.
3. Diapers and Wipes and changing pad.
4. Digital Camera. It goes with me everywhere.
5. Grocery List. That's the next stop.

5 things in my car:
1. Two strollers.
2. First Aid Kit.
3. Pacifier.
4. Extra Straw. Probably won't ever use it.
5. Coupon book that we forget we have and never use.

5 people I tag: If you dare, care to share? Leave a comment and let me know you played along.

No comments: