Wednesday, July 19, 2006

DIY Meme

I present to you the totally made up by moi, random, meme.

1. What kind of soap do you use? Vanilla Body Wash from Victoria's Secret
2. If you could have any job in the world, what would it by and why? Professional back up dancer for videos, award shows, etc.
3. If you could only take one thing with you to a deserted island, what would it be and why? Probably my daughter. She would provide entertainment and I would get to see her grow up. Of course, she wouldn't be much help for awhile. Could the whole family count as a 'thing'?
4. What book could you read over and over? Gone With The Wind
5. What one thing do you use on a daily basis that you couldn't live without? My coffee maker.
6. Would you rather not shower for a week or have to eat the same thing everyday for a week? Not shower for a week.
7. Cream or Sugar? Both please. I like my coffee as light and sweet as possible. But not too sweet, it's a very fine line.
8. Tell me one thing about you that most people don't know? I have taken all kinds of dance in my life. From ballet, tap and modern to hip hop, country western, ballroom, African and belly dancing. I like to think I can dance to anything. A friend of mine in college and I proved that you can two step to anything, including Metallica.
9. What age would you want to be if you could stay that age forever? Could I go to that age with the knowledge I have now? Probably 27ish. You know just enough about who you are and what you want, but you aren't too old to have fun. That or 16. Life was good. Except for boy problems, popularity, etc, but if I knew then what I know now...
10. Make up your own question. I made up the last nine. Your turn. Leave your answers in the comments, or do it on your own page and leave me a comment letting me know where to find your answers.

No comments: