Thursday, February 24, 2005

Missing In Action

So, I've been missing in the blog world for awhile. I really do miss you all and miss filling your brains with my useless information. Unfortunately, I am lacking time, brain power, will power, you name it, I'm missing it. I feel like a gerbil in a cage that just goes round and round on that little contraption, but never gets anywhere. So that's just a little explanation as to where I am and what I am up to.

I will try to post more often, but if I don't, please don't forget that I care about this here blog.

Just for Kicks... Driving to work this morning in the pouring down rain, I heard a commercial for lotion. Not just any lotion. Crack lotion. I thought that was hilarious. It's for dry, cracked skin, but they just kept saying, Crack Lotion.

No comments: