Monday, February 14, 2005

A very special day

Today is a very special day. For most of you it is that day in which pink and red have gotten puked all over the place and bashing love into our heads in normal. But at our house, it is my hubby's birthday. I like Valentine's Day, don't get me wrong. Or rather, I used to like it before it became this over promoted "Hallmark" holiday. Great, it's a day laid out to tell people that you love them. Shouldn't we do this everyday? Hubby normally sends me roses, which I absolutely love, but the last couple times (birthday, Valentin'es etc), I have told him to save the money and spend it on me elsewhere. I absolutely love flowers, but I really prefer to get them when I don't expect them.

Anyways... my point was to wish my hubby a happy birthday. He is 30 something today and older than me and that is all I will say. He is wonderful and caring and loving and a lot of other things that I will keep to myself. I am so happy to have him in my life everyday. So Happy Birthday Bebe! I love you.

No comments: