Friday, August 25, 2006

The Great Blue

First of all, you want me to pick just one. I can't. I simply can't. I tried and I can't. So here. You pick.

Taken at a BBQ cook off earlier this summer.

Cool clouds.

I love taking night shots like this and have started a collection.
Not sure what I'm doing with them, but I like them.

Storm brewing over our back fence. Those are the neighbors beautiful flowers. I kill mine.

Joyce's Seafood. The White Chocolate Bread Pudding. To. Die. For. Want. Now.



Tangent

This week's subject made me think of a day in college that I came home to find the upstairs neighbor playing Blue by Leann Rimes over and over and over and over... It about drove me to drink, which at that time didn't take much. It was the only time in my entire life that I have ever called the apartment management to complain. It was that bad. The apartment security guard (cop off duty) happened to be called and sent up there. They turned that stupid song off and then Mr. Security came to see me, because it seems, the upstairs neighbors had a complaint of their own. Too bad Mr. Security happened to be an old high school friend. Funny how things work out.

No comments: