Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Good Grief Charlie Brown

Last night was spent watching Charlie Brown, (funnier than I remember and definitely some adult targeted humor) and making my annual Peppermint Bark. Chocolate and peppermint are all over the house. We also pulled down the Christmas decorations from the attic and will hopefully begin "decking the halls" this week. Friday we hope to go get our Christmas Tree. Not sure where we will put it as the place we had it last year now has all of Boo Bears toys. Oh well, she never plays with them anyways. Just the pots and pans.

The countdown to our vacation has begun, except I can't even begin to think about tomorrow as today has got me snowed under as it is. One day at a time, please. But, if I had the time to be counting down, the countdown would be 13 days until we go to Costa Rica. I cannot wait. This is much needed and much desired and I plan on doing much reading, loafing and eating. Yippee.

Tomorrow is hubby and I's 4 year anniversary. 4 whole years. It seems much longer than that, in the good way. We will be celebrating in low key style as we tend to do. It is also my step mother's birthday, so feel free to stop by here and wish her well. I will be sure to pass along any birthday wishes to her. She is sitting vigil at the hospital next to her sister this week so we don't know when we will get to celebrate with her.

I hope everyone is having a better day than me. I am having a blah day and can't seem to get my heart right despite all in my life being so blessed. We all have days like that I suppose.

No comments: