Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday mmmmblah...

I'm having one of those Mondays. One of those days where I don't want to do anything but crawl back into bed and start again tomorrow with the right attitude. I have 10 trillion things to do, a major project at work that is almost done, would be done if I could just figure out why this one little stupid number is not matching up with the formula, and we leave town on Wednesday for 4 days. Joy of the holidays, didn't I just say something about loving it and keeping it and not being all bah humbug about it all like I usually am? I am determined to get back into that mode.

So, here's my best smile and my best effort at being up beat and not ... sorry, had to stop for a moment there... Boo Bear had been playing with the kitchen timer and it just went off, giving me a heart attack. How's that for comedic relief!

Smile, eventually your heart catches up with your mouth.

No comments: