Monday, April 04, 2005

Another Meme because I lack creativity

This was tagged from Amber.

Accent: Slight Texas accent, more if I'm drinking
Bra size: A man must have started this meme (I agree with Amber) None Ya.
Chore I hate: sweeping and mopping the floors
Dad’s name: Robert
Essential makeup: cover up
Favourite perfume: I don't really wear purfume. I wear body spray, Vanilla usually.
Gold or silver: Silver
Hometown: I consider Austin my home, but I don't live there.
Interesting Fact: ??
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Living arrangements: Living with hubby in a 3 bedroom house.
Mom’s birthplace: Houston, TX
Number of apples eaten last week: 0
Overnight hospital stays: none
Phobias: heights, snakes
Question you ask yourself a lot: What was I doing?
Religious affiliation: With God… yes. ditto
Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister
Time I wake up: Around 6:45 except Mondays when I get up at 5:45
Unnatural hair color: Blondish with highlights
Natural hair color: Dark brown
Vegetable I refuse to eat: brussel sprouts
Worst habit: laziness
X-rays: teeth, back, both writsts, both knees, both ankles
Yummy food I make: Stuffed chicken
Zodiac sign: Not sure, I think Lion.

No comments: