Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Cheater

I'm a cheater. It's hard to admit and it is really tearing me apart.

I'm cheating on my colorist.

I don't want to. I don't know how it happened, but it just happened. I've always been happy with her work. I really like sitting in her chair as she colors my hair and we talk girl talk about her rodeo boyfriend and when he will propose. But, something is coming between us. That something? Money. Problem #1? I don't have any money. Problem #2? Hair is beginning to look like dirty dish water.

But there is a silver lining on this dark cloud. I have a gift certificate. Problem #3? It's for a different salon. I can't bring myself to make the appointment. They are a very nice salon and I have been there before, but they aren't My Salon. And I like My Salon. And I really would rather use the rest of the gift certificate on a massage. But, problem #2 is beginning to bother me a lot. What to do? What to do?

Sorry, I know, I don't post for, like, ever and then you get this.

No comments: