Friday, April 22, 2005

Posting by numbers and randomness

Number of people in our household: 2
Number of days of dishes washed last night: 2
Number of minutes it took: 45
Number of wine glasses washed: 10
Number of bottles of wine drank this week: 8
Number of beers drank last night: 4
Number of times I hit snooze this morning: 5
Number of times I will think about a nap today: infinite
Number of sunburned hubby's: 1
Number of pairs of pants that currently fit my big, fat ass: 1
Number of emails in my inbox: 1539 (no lie)
Number of meetings today: 1 (Thankfully)
Number of blogs I hope to read today: 25 (at least)


************************************************

In regards to my post about baby making, I wanted to clarify. I don't mind if my friends ask about our "journey" to parenthood, it's the strangers that freaks me out. Not total strangers, but the lady in the employee cafeteria or the guy from engineering asking me when I am going to have a baby just freaks me out a little bit.

A friend of ours, who is quite a bit older than us, and is sort of a father type figure to me, asked last night when we were going to have kids and if we were working on it. It was like telling my dad, "Yeah, we do it all the time." Ackward.

***********************************************
In other exciting news, Shooter's Station will have a special guest speaker tomorrow. Treat him well, and you never know what you might get. No, really, you never know. Tomorrow, the Genuine Original will be guest blogging right here in my humble abode. Please keep him in check.

No comments: