Thursday, April 14, 2005

Wouldn't You Like to Know

I remembered what my pithy, brilliant post was going to be. That's the good news. The bad news, the post is not so much pithy as intriguing maybe.

I have a couple of bloggers that I check on fairly regularly. Their lives have become an integral part of mine. I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about them and worrying about them or celebrating something they are celebrating. These bloggers change over time, morph to some extent as my time committed to blogging ebbs and flows. Currently there is one in particular blogger that I think of often. I admire her, not only for her strength, of which she has boat loads, but for her personality, for her writing, for her openess and her sharing and all that she seems to be online. I would love to meet her. If all of her that comes out online is even 10% of who she really is, she has got to be someone I would like to know.

When I first reading Dooce, she was number one on my list of bloggers to meet. And although I would still love to meet her and him and her, others have moved up on my list.

Some other bloggers that I would absolutely love to meet.

Ms. JuJu Bee - we have become fast friends and I want to see what she is really like. But hence, I must wait until Baby JuJu comes at least.

Him and Her - They remind me so much of my hubby and I. The silliest of all.

There are so many more, but I have got to get back to work.

Who is on you list of bloggers you would love to meet.

No comments: