Friday, April 01, 2005

Can you believe it?

4 posts in one day. Well, I have a lot to make up for.

So, let's have a little blog fun.

First part: first person to comment on this post, go to 3 people on my blog list that you have never read before and visit them and say, "Hi! I'm sharing Jazzy's blog love today." The next person to comment, go to the blog of the person who commented above you and visit 3 people on their blogroll that you have never read before and say, "Hi! I'm sharing Jazzy's blog love today." And so on and so forth. Get it?

The second part is for you to tell me in your comment one person on your blogroll (or more if you would like) that is not on my blogroll that you think I should check out. I promise to go check out each blog you refer to me and tell them that you sent me to visit them with some blog love.

Now go spread the blog love!

No comments: