Monday, January 03, 2005

2005 not so resolutions

I don't really do resolutions. All that setting yourself up for failure, etc. I have never been one to write down goals even though I am a big supporter of telling others that the best way to reach your goals is to write them down. If I am one thing, it is honest, I am a hipocrite and quite good at it.

So, in no particular order and with no particular reasoning, I present a list of things, that if were they to happen in 2005, I would consider it a successful year. This will hopefully be an ongoing, neverending list.

In 2005 I would like to:

listen more
talk less
give more
take less
be more and not less
become a mother
become a better wife
become a better housekeeper (shaddup)
become a better photographer
become a better friend
workout more
squish less
love more, endlessly, selflessly
become a wonderful Aunt
learn about plants so as not to kill my existing beautiful landscaping
Maintain/better my relationship with my parents (all of them)
Keep in better touch with my brother
visit my sister frequently
go on vacation
drink less
worry less
be meaningful more
be useless less

What do you wish for yourself in 2005?

No comments: