Monday, January 03, 2005

Best Little Blog Whore in Texas


Well, you like me, you really like me. Posted by Hello

Thanks to Em, Jenn, Michelle, Sara, and Mellie for nominating me for Best Blog Whore. Please go and check out all of the finalists, in all the categories and then vote for the blogger you think is most deserving. These awards are great because they recognize the people who blog for fun and friendship and comraderie. All of the finalists are worthy of awards as are all the nominees. I am honored to be even nominated and be in the company of these people. Voting ends January 17th.

Oh, and I wouldn't be a good little blog whore and the Best Little Blog Whore in Texas, if I didn't say, Vote For Me Ya'll! Thanks ya much! Yee Haw! Now quit looking up my blog skirt and go vote.

No comments: