Thursday, January 27, 2005

I'm full of shit today

Because I'm impatient and bored and falling asleep and about to poke my eyes out and because I actually kind liked this meme I found at Purple Goddess. And because I'm full of it.

High School Memories

What were your three favorite bands?

Hmm, Depeche Mode, The Cure, Garth Brooks (he-who-I-cannot-stand-now)

What was your favorite outfit?

I had a pair of jeans that had big holes in both knees. I loved these, but was forbidden by my stepmother.

What was up with your hair?

My hair is an everchanging thing. Freshman year I had a perm and blond highlights. By my senior year, I had hair all the way down my back and it was straight as a board.

Who were your friends?

Bekah, Emily, Jennifer, Sherry, Tiff, Lauren, Tammie

What did you do after school?

Practice. Drum and Bulge Corp, Drill Team, Cheerleading. Some club or another.

What did you do in your Summers?

Summers I was visiting my Mom in NM or Mexico or whatever place she decided to stay in for awhile.

Did you take the bus?

No, I got to endure that in junior high. The short bus no less (SHADDUP).

Who did you have a crush on?

Brent Etter. I made this neat little paint your own picture on it puzzle to ask him to prom. He said no. Chicken Shit.

Did you fight with your parents?

If you didn't fight with your parents in high school, you LIE!

Who did you have a celebrity crush on?

Johnny Depp, 21 Jump Street style

Did you smoke cigarettes?

I smoked for a short period of time my freshman year and then quit until I got to college. Who knows other than my step mother smoked and I tried to not be like her.

Did you lug all of your books around in your backpack all day because you were too nervous to find your locker?

I'm crazy not dumb.

Did you go to prom?

Yes, unfortunately. I can say that at least I can't regret not going for all of my life, but it wasn't a pleasant experience. Nothing horrible, but nothing grand. Pretty much me and another guy friend that wasn't going to go, got forced by our friends to go together. Hi, I don't have a boyfriend or any boy that likes me enough to slow dance with me. I'm pathetic, won't you take me to the prom. Blah.

Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?

I thought for sure that I would be married and have at least two children. Married: yes. Children, Practicing.

No comments: