Monday, January 24, 2005

Who Am I?

As I went and listened to an interview that Dooce did on NPR, I was a little surprised by the sound of her voice. I can't really say what I thought she sounded like, but it wasn't that. It got me to thinking about how we all conjure up a vision of each of our readers and the blogs that we read. We picture people in our minds. What they look like, what they sound like, what they're really like in person. Sometimes it is a pretty solid picture and sometimes it is just a fuzzy idea of who that person is. When we finally see pictures or hear or meet these people, it is interesting to see how the real person compares to the one we have created.

So I'm curious, who am I to you? What do you envision I look like, sound like, etc. I will tell you whether you are right or not. I don't post pictures of myself, but I will describe my attributes after I hear what you think.

Who am I to you?

No comments: