Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Parallel Whoring

Well, I guess I'm not a very good Blog Whore as I am getting my ass kicked in the BoB awards. I don't know whether that is a good thing or a bad thing. I will tell you that I'm tired of having my ass hang out of this short skirt and my feet hurt from the hooker boots, so I guess I can slack off now and just put my yoga pants back on and be comfy. And I don't have to take hand me down's from Beth once she chooses her awards outfit and bling. Jay has called me out for stealing his girlfriend/fiances name and his wallet among other things. As I just don't look as good in a Tiara as he does, I wish him the best at winning. He is certainly better at cheating, I mean Whoring, than I am. I just want to see what dress he chooses should he win.

So with that, I give you this:

Searching for PBP (Professional Blog Pimp) to Whore me Out. I just am too tired from being ridden, ahem, I mean whoring, I mean working, to pimp myself out right now. Please inquire within the comment section. Prior experience helpful.



No comments: