Monday, January 03, 2005

Simon Says

In keeping with our game theme, let's play a little game of Simon Says, except of course, my name is not Simon, (or maybe it is) so it will be a game of Jazzy Says. Actually it will be a game of ________ (Your Name) Says. Leave a comment with a link to one of your daily must-reads in the form of "__________(Your Name) Says, go check out my daily must-read, http://www.______________.com."

The next person to comment should leave their Simon Says must-read recommendation and then go to the previous commentors' Simon Says must-read recommendation and leave a comment. Share the love people.

I'll go first.

Jazzy says, go check out my must read daily, Michele. And of course, tell her I sent you.

***UPDATE: Tell me how you REALLY feel about this game. It sucks apparently.

No comments: