Monday, January 10, 2005

In other news...

Work is kicking my ass. Technically, I have been neglecting work for blogging and have felt the need to get focused and actually do the job that I get paid for. And I'm really busy. So, I am here. I appreciate the comments and will try and respond as soon as I can to all of your wonderful words. In the meantime, let's do a little blog it forward. Leave me a comment of a blog/person that I should check out and why you read them. I will then go to each of those sites and leave a comment telling them that you sent me.

To blog it forward, why don't you go check out Sarcastic Journalist. She is a fellow Texan from very near me. She is snarky and funny and tells it like it is. Go and try and find out why her site is called Shenuts.

Hope to catch up with each and every one of you soon. And don't forget who your favorite Whore is.

No comments: