Thursday, December 30, 2004

Well, I Never

I don't know why this popped into my head, but have you ever played that game I Never? I mean the drinking game? If so, well please play along. If not, you are in for a treat.

How to play: Each person says something in the form of I never, such as I never kissed a boy under the bleachers. Then anyone who has done that thing, has to drink. So we are going to play, blog style. I will start. Comment on my I never as to whether or not you have done such a thing and then leave your I never comment. Be sure to be truthful and tell us all what you have and haven't done. You can comment just on the person above you and their I Never or on all the I Nevers.

Let's play a little game of I Never. Put your "I Never" in a comment and don't forget to list your drink of choice. Don't forget to drink (comment) if you have done something.

Here we go...

I have Never been arrested.

Your turn.

*Please blog responsibly.

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

No comments: