Thursday, December 02, 2004

Preparing for Airport...fun

30 minutes and counting. Work is not an option right now as I am so excited about going to see my Mom and Sister in NM. I have been flying by myself since I was four, but I still get all nervous and weirded out when I fly. The issues I have had haunt me.

Here's hoping:

  • I don't have to take my shoes off at the airport.
  • My flight is on time and I'm not seated next to any of the following: Mr. Haven't taken a shower in days-stinky person or Mr./Ms. Talky Pants, a screaming or obnoxious child, or anyone that will keep me from reading the 500 pages of blogs I have printed out to catch up on.
  • I have a calm/normal visit with my Mother. The kind of visit that lacks yelling, huffiness and hurt feelings.
  • That I get to feel the babies move.
  • That my sister's cat does not make me sicker than hell.
  • That I get to see snow and that it doesn't end up down my pants
  • That my head stays warm. Not likely since I forgetted my hat.
  • That we make the trip safely from Albuquerque to Taos without my Mother scaring the crap out of me. (My mother took me out on a cliff-road to teach me how to drive in ice, fun stuff-let me tell you)

I really wish hubby was going with me, but alas, 4 tickets in 3 months is a little much for our budget right now.

Alas, don't fret, JuJuBee and Em will be here guest blogging with their wonderful sense of humors and their fun so please stop by while I am gone.


No comments: