Sunday, December 05, 2004

Can You Say...Slacker?

Yes, I have not been quite the poster that I had hoped I'd be here at Casa Jazzy. I will say that Blogger has been giving me shit everytime I try to log in as Jazzy, but here I am and I can't believe the weekend flew by so quickly and she will be back tomorrow already !

I am so glad to have "met" her through blogging, as I am glad to have met SO MANY people here in the blogosphere. You all truly mean so much to me and in some cases have been better friends than those in "real life" have been in some instances. I love everything about blogging...I can get my thoughts and feelings out there (and we all know how helpful it can be to get those out of your head) and I can interact with people in a way that otherwise would be impossible. I've met people from every background, every religion, every part of the world and I wouldn't trade that for anything. Thanks, Jazzy for inviting me to fill the space here that would have been void with your absence. Can't wait to have you back! If you are reading, anyone, take a second and tell us about your most profound experience with blogging...

Welcome back Jazzy, we all missed you!

~ JuJuBee~

No comments: